Welcome to our website. This website is maintained as a service to our clients and customers. By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Term & Conditions (“the “Agreement”) specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of http://www.daniellesunberg.com/(the “Website”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Danielle Sunberg d.b.a. Follow Our Leap, LLC, the Website’s owner and operator, upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Danielle Sunberg or our content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Trademarks. Follow Our Leap, LLC, www.daniellesunberg.com, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Danielle Sunberg. Other product and company names mentioned on this Website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Personal and Non-Commercial Use of Website. The Website is for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use any services or information provided by the Website for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of Follow Our Leap, LLC. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to the Website.
- Compliance with Laws. You must abide by all federal, state, and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold the Website, Follow Our Leap, LLC, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, independent contractors and consultants (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Website.
- Disclaimer. The use of this Website is at your sole risk. The Website and any information or service provided through the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Follow Our Leap, LLC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Follow Our Leap, LLC makes no warranty that (1) the website will meet your requirements, (2) the website, and any information or service provided by the Website, will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (3) the results of using the website, and any information or service provided by the site, will be accurate or reliable, (4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained through your use of the website will meet your expectations, or (5) that any errors in any software utilized by the website will be corrected.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through the Website shall create a warranty not expressly stated in these terms. Additionally, nothing on the Website shall be construed as a promise or guarantee of results, future earnings or the outcome or results arising from the services being offered by Follow Our Leap, LLC. Follow Our Leap, LLC makes no such promises or guarantees and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Follow Our Leap, LLC’s comments, statements and testimonials on the Website describing the outcome or results of the services, such as potential increased wealth, happiness, success, are illustrative of concepts and expressions of opinion only and are not typical or guaranteed and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance.
- Limitation on Guidance Given to Client: Client understands and agrees that Coach is not licensed or trained as a doctor, therapist, psychologist or any other similar professional. Client acknowledges that Coach has not offered, attempted, or promised to provide Client with any services that require a professional license, and that Coach is not permitted, authorized, or expected to do so.
Coaching is never intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or psychological condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read, heard, or experienced during a coaching program.
The information and processes taught by Follow Our Leap, LLC and shared on our website are real and work. However, Follow Our Leap, LLC cannot, in any good conscience guarantee any outcome of financial gain from any programs, events, services, or information provided on our websites. We can teach you everything we know, but we can’t implement it for you. As it is in life, how far you go is up to you and your ability to implement what we teach you. It’s stipulated by law and our good intentions for you that we let you know this. Follow Our Leap, LLC provides the most cutting-edge training on the market and it’s up to you to make it happen.
- Limitation of Liability. Follow Our Leap, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, independent contractors, consultants, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, loss of data, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if Follow Our Leap, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages, such damages were reasonably foreseeable or Follow Our Leap, LLC was grossly negligent. In no event will the collective liability of Follow Our Leap, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, regardless of the form of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise), exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to Follow Our Leap, LLC for the use of the website or any service it provides.
Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or website, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional adviser before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
- Governing Law; Venue; Actions. If there is any dispute about or involving the website or the Terms & Conditions, you agree that any dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal and exclusive jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the Los Angeles County, California. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the Website, any service provided by the Website, or the terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of Follow Our Leap, LLC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Follow Our Leap, LLC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Follow Our Leap, LLC.
- Termination. Follow Our Leap, LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Website shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Contact Information.
If you have any questions about the Terms & Conditions, please contact us.